Explore the Benefits of Electric Cars
Old habits are hard to break, but if you’re on the fence about electric cars, DeYarman Automotive Group can help. Here we highlight the many benefits of electric vehicles. More and more Knoxville drivers are switching to electric or hybrid cars, which means that there are many new and pre-owned electric vehicles available around Knoxville. Learn more about the environmental benefits of electric cars, fuel-saving, and more below, and then contact us at DeYarman Automotive Group to explore electric cars and hybrid vehicles in person.
Benefits of Electric Vehicles
There are many benefits of electric cars, and they typically come well-equipped with the latest and greatest technology. Some of the other benefits of electric cars include:
- Quieter Drive: One significant benefit of electric vehicles is the serene ride around Indianola. Electric cars don’t create engine noise because there’s no combustion engine. So, that means you’ll enjoy a much quieter cabin.
- Reduced Maintenance: Fully electric vehicles don’t need engine oil, so you never have to get an oil change and can avoid many other routine service tasks required for traditional gas vehicles.
- Zero Emissions: The environmental benefits of electric cars are a big selling point to most Pella drivers. With zero tailpipe emissions, you can feel good about reducing your carbon footprint. Most EVs don’t have an exhaust system, so exhaust emissions are not created as you drive.
- Renewable Energy: Another environmental benefit of electric cars is that they often utilize renewable energy sources like wind, solar, or water.
- Enhanced Performance: Another key benefit of electric cars is unbeatable performance. Many electric motors deliver near-instantaneous torque and go from 0-to 60 in four seconds or less!
- Tax Incentives and Rebates: There are also incentives to encourage switching to a new electric vehicle or hybrid. Rebates and tax incentives are available and vary by location and other qualifying factors.
Things to Do Before Buying an EV
- Prepare Your Garage: You’ll need to prepare your garage for a home charging station and choose between Level 1 and Level 2 charging setups. You will also have to get your at-home charging system professionally installed.
- Find Local Public Charging Stations: DeYarman Automotive Group suggests you make a map of charging stations around Knoxville from companies like PlugShare or Chargeway. You can also download mobile apps that show you the closest ones to your locations.
Test Drive a Hybrid or Electric Car at DeYarman Automotive Group!
When you’re ready to test drive an electric vehicle, we invite you to apply for financing online or head to the dealership. You can get a value for your trade before your visit, so you’ll know what to expect. Please contact us with any questions or concerns. We’re here for you!
More from DeYarman Automotive Group
Powerful, easy to drive, and highly customizable, it’s easy to see why the Ford F-150 is one of the most popular pickup trucks in the world. You also have several options for Ford F-150 truck bed sizes to cater to your unique driving demands, which we have highlighted in the guide below! Here is an…
From its removable top and doors to its 17-inch black steel styled wheels, the Jeep Wrangler is a true show-stopper from top to bottom. If you’re like other Knoxville drivers mesmerized by its iconic style, you may be wondering, “What colors does the Wrangler come in?” Whether you’re searching for a bright, one-of-a-kind color…
The RAM 1500 is a fan-favorite in Knoxville and beyond—for several reasons! One reason is that you have a number of RAM 1500 trim levels to choose from, making it easier than ever to find a truck that fits your budget and lifestyle. No matter if you choose the base model or a high-tier trim…